Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm Back-ish!

New stage in my life, I think. Actually, just a new abode. We moved from the old house to this kind of newer apartment building. For me, moving to a new house is a new stage. There's a whole bunch of things I have to get used to again. For example, I have to get used to the fact that I'm going to have to unpack that stupid box eventually so that people don't keep tripping over it. It's not even filled with anything cool. Come to think of it, the only thing I know for sure is in there is a tipped over cup of thumb tacks. Where the heck am I going to put those? I suppose I could tack them into the wall and make something artsy out of them...no, that's stupid. You can't make anything artsy with just multicolored thumb tacks. At least, I can't. Well, I can, but I really don't think it would be worth my time.


Anyway, the new place is kind of nice. It has two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen/dining room, a bathroom/laundry room, and several closets. Perfect for three bachelors. I've gotten used to the new carpet smell, and I think it's because everything in the house smells like it now.


I almost want to post pictures of the new place here so you all can see it, but I don't know...there are a lot of creepy stalker-type people on teh interwebz. I don't feel like giving them pictures of my new sanctuary. YOU HEAR ME, CREEPY STALKERS?! YOU CANNOT HAZ MAH HAOUUUUUUSSSS!!!!


So, I just wanted to post this here, let you know that I might start blogging again. I've been kept away by one or two really really awesome TV shows. But now they're done, so I have an obligation to put my mind to work in some other way.


Hope.


You.


Are.


Happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment